Friday, 23 August 2013

Reflections over my shoulder

Fellow photo enthusiasts!

I am so glad there are photo sharing sites that feature collectives of people that photograph some of my favourite subjects on SkyWatch Friday and Weekend Reflections

The reflections site had me going out yesterday after work and looking at things in a different way and on a Friday sunset there were reflections everywhere. Here are two images of my journey home. A bit of cropping, nothing else.



Have a happy weekend everyone. I am off to do a two weekend photo course, first day today!

Val.

16 comments:

  1. That first one especially is a really cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the midst of a busy city you have captured these wonderful blue sky reflections. Hoping you enjoy your photography class Val ... there's so much to learn but it's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect light ! A very warm effect, perfect alliance with the blue of that building.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... really beautiful shot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate every one.
    Dianne I have just finished today's section of the course with my head reeling. I learnt a lot, now to put it into practice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buildings like the top one is just made for tjis kind of photography - very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! I just love visiting your blog, dreaming away to exotic Australia :) On wednesdays I have a photo theme on my blog called "My favorite photo of the week". You're very welcome to join!! Actually, when I think about it for you it will be every thursday because of the timedifference :) All the best from Anette in Norway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anette I will check it out.

      Delete
  8. Wow, really great reflections here, especially in the first photo!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I especially love the reflection in the first photo!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first photo is a winner - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first photo is stunning! I actually said "ooh" when I saw it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos! The reflections and light are amazing.

    ReplyDelete