Saturday, 9 November 2013

Everything is Beautiful at The Ballet


Dear Photo Bloggers,

Yesterday a good friend and I went to a ballet matinee at the Sydney Opera House.
Of course, photography is not allowed inside during the performances but everybody I mean everybody photographs the Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

But I doubt if too many have photographed reflections from the lower back balcony looking up at the walls of glass..















Can you see me?

Happy Weekend,
Val.





9 comments:

  1. Wow, Val, that is awesome - brilliant photos and concept! Is that you on the left in the last photo? Can't wait to get back to Sydney :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia, Yes that's me! I am looking forward to showing a friend around next weekend :)

      Delete
  2. Very intriguing serie... And a perfect participation for the weekend reflection contest, obviously !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, James has really started the whole world looking for reflections it seems. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

      Delete
  3. The lady with the camera! Am i right? Very , very beautiful photos and reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaautiful reflection and a nice sunny day... Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete