Saturday, 20 December 2014

Merry Christmas


Dear photo blogging friends,

I probably won't manage to post on here over the next week, so Merry Christmas!
Here's a photo I took in London a few years ago. Regent and Oxford streets looked like a fairy land.



I've been fortunate enough to experience a cold UK Christmas but alas without snow! I would love to see one white christmas. I may have to work on making that happen :)

Maybe you long for a christmas in the surf? Of those I have had plenty.

Thank you for your support and for reading this blog,

God Bless, your corner of the earth,

Val.

7 comments:

  1. I can well imagine that you would love to see snow if you haven't experienced it - it does look like wonderland when you wake up to a good fall of snow. That magic lasts for perhaps a day, and then I want it to go away. Happy Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo, Valerie, and wonderful to have celebrated a cold Christmas, even without the snow. The closest we have come is to travel a few days later, and we have seen the lights and decorations in London and in Canada, and once woke up to a snowy morning in Essex. It is indeed magical. Happy Christmas and all the best for 2015. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great decorations in London. I like hot weather for Christmas but experiencing a white Christmas is fun. I did it Switzerland a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you and your dear ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Christmas card! Thank you very much for your good wishes and kind words! Merry Christmas in peace and much love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Valerie, what a spectacular Christmas display! I wouldn't mind being in London for at least one Christmas. Perhaps one day. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got three days of snow in Christmas, but now it is almost all gone - an just as well since I have to remove it :-)
    Have a Happy New Year on the beach! ;-)

    ReplyDelete