Friday, 5 December 2014

Surprise Reflection



Have you ever been surprised by a photo, readers?  Last weekend I had a 'let's catch up' lunch with a friend at a pub in Newtown and afterwards we did some window shopping and gelato eating. My friend pointed out this cute homemade Xmas decoration in a window and I took a quick iphone snap to remind myself of how it was done so I could make my own, not realizing that it was actually an interesting photo for its own sake with reflections behind it, so I thought I'd share..


Merry almost-Christmas from a hot and stormy land,

Val.

8 comments:

  1. Great reflection photo. Straight away picked that it was a photo in Australia. Good to see another Sydney blogger posting photos.
    Sydney – City and Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive reflection shot. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Christmas in reflection - can put anyone in a reflective mood :_)
    With a warm greeting from a COLD country :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun reflection photo, Val. It plays with the sense: it took me a minute to focus on everything, and then I could see you there. Hi! What a great idea for a simple to make tree decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, wonderful shot, really nice composition, deliciously reflected !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Window reflections do make good shots. Serendipity shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sometimes don't realize how great a shot is until I get home and see it on the computer. Love this reflection - very creative!

    ReplyDelete