Thursday, 1 January 2015

After the party ..



After the parties of the festive season, I agreed to house & dog sit for my daughter and her boyfriend while they have a few days of relaxation up the coast.

To their credit they left a spotless house and luckily I felt exactly in the mood for some peace and quiet. Their giant hound loves me and doesn't talk much, he sings to greet me though ;)

A few objects in the back yard - vinegar has many uses, including cleaning of grill plates on the bbq. Here in Australia some people even use beer.. I of course immediately thought 'reflection!'





There's also the beginnings of a tropical jungle.

Happy New Year,

Val.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I love, bellas photos! I wish you a happy 2015 full of light dawns that fill you with vitality and beautiful sunsets that cover your tender heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! The lighting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images and fantastic reflections in the jars. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there - glad you liked the photo-essay. That blog normally has more words than pictures. If you want to see more pictures I also have a 'photo-gallery' blog, with (surprise, surprise) more pictures than words!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you in the jar. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool to have a glance at your summer while we are in winter here in Europe... And the composition is perfect ! Thanks for the sharing, and I wish you the best for 2015, Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable pictures!
    Have a nice week end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A belated Happy New Year to you (I have been "off-line" for some weeks) - I hope the summer is as good as ever!

    ReplyDelete