Friday, 30 January 2015

Seaside Markets


Last Sunday, when the air was warm and the sea was welcoming, I drove down the coast to my favourite markets, held by the sea once a month. I knew it would be a good photo opportunity. In fact I love these markets with or without the camera for the home made or unusual products, the hippie vibe of the people and the most picturesque of settings.

I also found an unexpected reflection.






For those of you in the northern hemisphere deep in snow, I share with you some Aussie sunshine..
xx Val

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful reflection.and find in the first shot . Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to look twice to find that reflection - very sly, that one :)
    What a gorgeous location for a market, looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been to some exotic places but this is my favourite little bit of coast anywhere.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the sunny memories! I love markets, even in cold weather. They're such great places for people watching and you have certainly found lots of interesting people here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun on a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank you for the sunshine! here at 60 degrees North we have the sun - from time to time :-)
    Now I know were to go in the winter!

    ReplyDelete