Thursday, 12 February 2015

Time is a wrinkle

Hello photo bloggers,

For the last few months I have neglected this blog a little because there was something else that was eating into my time and becoming increasingly stressful - sometimes you've got to know when to bail  out and say 'I didn't sign up for this'. Anyway I've got my 'focus' back and have time to post a bit more and do what I enjoy, showing you the world as I see it..

On my way to a recent street photography group meetup I stopped to take some photos of this wonderful Sydney building. I especially like the 'wrinkly' reflections in the window.













I'll be linking to James' Weekend Reflections.
I'm off to another meetup tomorrow and looking forward to it. Have a happy weekend doing whatever you do,

Val.

10 comments:

  1. You had a nice choice of reflections in that building - windows at different angles give a nice variation in just one photo. My favourite must be the "close-up" - it was so "simple".

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rune..I was wondering if it was too simple.

      Delete
  2. Lovely impressive building with great window reflections. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wrinkly...wonky??? whatever the name...I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you have had a stressful time, but here's to better days ahead. Your photos are so artful, I love them, especially the twisty building shots. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a great shot !
    This is my Reflections
    ♥ly greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos have great perspectives! I do love reflections :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic shots, Valerie! I especially like the second and last.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reflections and in an awesome building.

    ReplyDelete