Thursday, 14 January 2016

The original mirror


It's the sea of course, the original reflector of light. This week has gone from cold to blazing hot to stormy and back to ccol again. In the middle of it all I had a cold that went to my chest and was off work feeling slightly hot and clammy myself. It's been hanging on. Do any of you know that stage of illness where you are not well enough to work with the public but well enough to be over it and bored? The perfect solution is the sea. But then again, that's my usual solution for everything..






Have a good weekend
Val.

9 comments:

  1. Hope you recover soon. I love the sea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer to the sea... beautiful seascapes here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbe endroit ca donne envie d y aller ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. The sea is a natural healer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understnd that, since I live by the sea myself. But we don't have the beaches you have!

    ReplyDelete