Thursday, 7 April 2016

Serene


There's a lot to learn in the art of photography. Like any subject when you really go into it, there's always more knowledge to gain and other angles to explore. Reflections really get you looking for the best angle. I've seen photographer friends get down to ground level at the edge of a puddle to get the right reflection shot and this is something I practised to get this photo of sunset clouds in a tidal stream. I hope you like it.




I'll put up a link to Weekend Reflections when this week's post goes up.
Val.

10 comments:

  1. Sure is a super reflection. The trouble with getting down to take a shot is getting back up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane. I don't have trouble getting back up but i wasn't going to lie down on wet sand either!

      Delete
  2. You should change the name of your blog to learned to focus. You seemed to have mastered it. This is outstanding. I'm feeling inspired to learn some photography tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is the Queen Bee of reflections Val. So fantastic, beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend and thanks so much for your comments on my blog. I love all the photos on your blog but especially this one of the reflection. It is one of the best I have seen. Extraordinary. I think you must know a lot about photography to get this shot. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely - you must have felt very happy with the results - when I get down low it is difficult to get back up again, but I do try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow- what a perfect reflection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone.
    James, I am still working on it. Landscapes don't move..
    Nora, I know a lot more than when I started this blog but I've still got a way to go ;)
    All your comments mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete