Friday, 1 April 2016

The Artist


In Pitt St Mall, Sydney, there are often buskers and also artists of the more conventional variety. A regular is a man who does reproductions of famous old master paintings in chalk. He used to do it straight onto the sidewalk but now he does it on canvas that can be rolled up for protection against the elements.People pay him a few coins to see him work. I snapped his reflection on my way home.



I'll be posting to James' Weekend Reflections.  
Have a good weekend,
Val.

6 comments:

  1. He looks engrossed in the task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one!
    I wonder if he knows that he's having a sale "nothing over $50"? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to James, I just noticed the sign. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, James I don't think he is for sale haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot of this street artist

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete