Friday, 14 October 2016

Green Reflection


Hi folks, I haven't posted for a while but I'm still here. Yesterday while running around the city I went through one of my favourite walkways and took a moment to photograph an intriguing face that is in a lit up mural in the tunnel. I also got the reflection of a passerby. It was taken with my new i Phone 7 which takes better photos than any phone I have ever handled.



The photo below is the result of my waking up early even when I didn't have to, so I drove to a stand of trees near the river and managed to catch the rising mist, with the Canon and a tripod and wide angle lens. iPhones, while good can't match the real deal   ;)





Have a good weekend everybody. I am off to photograph a spooky deserted brewery down south with some friends.

Val.


15 comments:

  1. Two interesting captures. Have fun on your photographic outing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are really finding some incredible ideas for photos, Val. The mist rising is beautiful, and the face, well, spooky! Happy weekend adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghost busters wanted! :-)
    A very nice catch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a reflection. Perfect with Halloween in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two super images Val. Looking back at the shots you took with your wide angle lens, fabulouso! Enjoyed every one of them, loved the young girls posing in front of the graffiti and the just married couple.. How about the pooch getting tickled behind the ears, they love that 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots! The top one is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A green mysterious face - very different.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone, There are people who have told me they have never noticed the face in the tunnel but I think it is definitely deliberate and part of the artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your spooking green girl!
    Thanks for playing and sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red,Yellow,Purple and Blue are our favourite colours

      Delete
  10. Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete