Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Joyful


Last weekend was the start of the Festival of Sydney, a summer celebration with lots of free public events and I was invited along to the "Soul of Sydney" gig in Hyde Park. What could be better than a soul band playing and public dancing? Taking a few photos as well. It was joyful.











You can click on photos to enlarge.
Hope you are having a good week,
Val.

Just a note. I have a problem with blogger linking to an old defunct email and I don't know how to fix it. Emails sent to the current one do get through, but does anyone know how to fix it trying to link to the old one? It was linked to my first clumsy attempt at having a blog on blogger.com and I thought I had deleted everything but the issue persists. Help!


4 comments:

  1. Obviously lively and something for everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the joyousness ☺ in every shot Val, j'adore joyous dancing! Being a major technophobe I can't help you with the email thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the joyousness ☺ in every shot Val, j'adore joyous dancing! Being a major technophobe I can't help you with the email thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy and fun event!
    Great images!

    ReplyDelete