Friday, 20 January 2017

Red & Rooster


Last weekend in the city, my friend and I were walking toward the train station after seeing a band in the park - see previous post - when I swung around and said 'I've got to take a photo". He said 'Of a chicken? 'I said "Of the reflection". He was rather bemused as we went on our way. But I think it's a cracking reflection! Don't ask me why there was a golden chicken, or rooster, whatever -used  as a prop for designer handbags. Unless they are now making handbags out of chickens!




Have a good weekend,
Val.





9 comments:

  1. Great reflection! The rooster and red background add to the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like all the red in the photo. Well spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I see what you mean Val, gold, expensive handbags.. and then there's the reflection.. Snap! Well spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is like a puzzle piece. Very nice. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't sound like the handbags are just chicken feed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. I found out why there are chicken motifs all over Sydney. It's the Year of the Rooster in the Chinese calendar. It's my year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe they are making handbags for chicks ;-)

    ReplyDelete