Saturday, 20 May 2017

The city commute


Hi all,
I am currently without the use of my car and am doing the rail and bus commute to my various workplaces and it has taken me a while to get used to the timetables and routes and cope with the sheer energy and time it takes. But it's great for people watching and train carriages have windows with interesting evening reflections.

My favourite..


Boarding the moving sardine can..


Myself, after the train had pretty much emptied before it gets to my suburb



The first and last are reflections, the second shot gives you an idea of the multicultural crush that is peak hour Sydney.

Have a good weekend,
Val.

8 comments:

  1. Very clever reflections, well caught. You have taught me to watch out for them, but I rarely catch a good one on camera! Sorry to hear about the car - public transport really takes up the time, imo. Happy weekend Val.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crush is getting ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. time and energy - but great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coco. They could have been better IMHO but they captured the moment :)

      Delete
  4. I love the picture of the lit screen

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patrica sometimes it actually saves time and having my licence suspended was my own fault, Aussies know all about double demerits and school zones and variable limits. It was a sad case of not paying attention. :( Jim Its a crush worthy of NY or Tokyo! Molly the lit hands is my favourite as well, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative shots! The bottom one is my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete