Thursday, 28 September 2017

Glass


Hi guys,
I've been out and about with my photo buddies again and the theme I was after was 'glass'.  We were in Sydney's CBD on a cloudy Sunday afternoon roaming the relatively quiet streets taking photos and had a coffee and compared stories afterwards. What more could you ask for? Apart from a few good reflections that is ;))














I've posted a couple of these on instagram where my handle is @valerielebedevas  
I keep finding the most amazing international photographers, travellers, cyclists and sewing people there. The only problem is that it can be a time swallower so it's been a while since I caught up on everybody's blogs. will try to remedy that!
Have a good weekend everyone.
Val.



11 comments:

  1. Brilliant shot of the front of the bus

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What clever shots Val. The first one is a triumph, I love the shape of the building's reflection. Hi to your personal reflection, you look very chic and quite the photographer in action :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia. I'm happen to say the bus was parked in an alley and no traffic dodging was required!

      Delete
  3. fantastic reflections...the bus one is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete